Drive upsells, cross-sells and average purchase amounts at point of sale by displaying dynamic and relevant content to your customers with digital menu boards. The ease of implementation means you can get up and running in minutes, with minimal disruption to your store or restaurant.
Ultra high definition digital menu boards
4K digital menu boards for your restaurant or cafe
- Enjoy a centralised view and control of menu board content
- Deploy content in real-time or schedule seasonal campaigns
- Improve operational efficiency
- Remain better compliant with menu labelling laws
- Increase sales of high margin items
- Reduce perceived dwell times
Why SignStix® for your digital menu boards?
- No bulky hardware or excess wires cluttering your restaurants
- Your data is safe and secure and backed up in the cloud
- Manage and communicate different prices, offers or incentives in different locations
- Schedule content for different times and day parts
- Deploy new content globally within seconds
- Integrate with Queue Management technology
- SignStix® uses 96% less electricity than a PC based digital solution
Automate menu board content
Automate your menu board content based on dayparts. Display a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu at different times of the day using the scheduling tool within SignStix® Director. You can also deploy offers and incentives in real-time to encourage the sale of specific product.
Minimise ongoing costs
Enjoy improved operational efficiency with the intuitive interface. Users can easily create content and deploy globally.
Manage different pricing
Manage and communicate different prices, offers or incentives in different locations such as inner city restaurants and service stations.
The Data Object tool in SignStix® Director allows you to pull pricing data from external sources, allowing you to easily update and manage individual items on the menu.
Related content from around the site
SignStix® joins Toshiba TEC UK in Madrid...
SignStix® has returned from a successful trip to Madrid, spons...Read Article
ISE 2018: SignStix® Joins Philips PDS to...
SignStix® has returned from a successful second year exhibitin...Read Article
SignStix at the Retail Design Expo 2015 ...
The SignStix team joined ASG on their stand for this year’s Re...Read Article