SignStix (a UK based company) is an award-winning cloud-based digital engagement platform, enabling organisations to create, edit, manage and deploy digital content with ease across retail and corporate marketplaces globally.
The solution is fully scalable and is used by commercial and corporate enterprises to drive customer engagement and enhance in-store experiences globally.
Developed entirely in house, our leading-edge solutions attract some of the biggest names in global commerce.
We use the most up to date software development technologies allied with robust and scalable cloud technologies to deliver a unique and differentiated platform that is acknowledged in our industry as being exceptional.Our clients include Sainsburys, Argos, Clarins, ABB, Disney and Peregrine Group.
We develop exciting software from the ground up using the latest technologies such as React, node.js and Android.
We rely on the entire team to be creative and inventive - capable of communicating and developing next-generation platforms that stand head and shoulders above the competition.
Overview Of Role / Key Responsibilities
• Provide first and second line support to the varied organisations that use SignStix. You will engage with customers from the whole range of business sectors and will work across a number of projects. You will diagnose, test, replicate and resolve technical issues and queries from our customers.
• Test new SignStix software features and functionality. You will work with the development team to design and execute test plans, and feedback results to the team.
• Become a Product Expert, supplying tips and best practises to customers, and using your client-facing knowledge and experience to inform the product roadmap.
• Support the implementation of new client projects, including client liaison, training, and on-site delivery.
• Assist in creation and updating of product documentation including online tutorials, user manuals and other technical documents.
• This role will report to the Managing Director
• Bright, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical approach to problem solving.
• Keen desire to develop technical skills both with and without formal training.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Experience in an IT Support role.
• Degree in an IT-related subject.
Other Skills / Competencies
• Positive and proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
• Strong time management skills and be able to meet deadline
• Good organisation and communication skills
• Prioritisation skills
• Must be able to remain calm under pressure and successfully juggle multiple tasks
• Build rapport quickly and easily with other people across the business
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to get back to you within 3 business days.