SignStix (a Leeds-based company) is an award-winning cloud-based digital engagement platform, enabling organisations to create, edit, manage and deploy digital content with ease across retail and corporate marketplaces globally.
The solution is fully scalable and is used by commercial and corporate enterprises to drive customer engagement and enhance in-store experiences globally.
Developed entirely in house, our leading-edge solutions attract some of the biggest names in global commerce.
We use the most up to date software development technologies allied with robust and scalable cloud technologies to deliver a unique and differentiated platform that is acknowledged in our industry as being exceptional.Our clients include Sainsburys, Argos, Clarins, ABB, Disney and Peregrine Group.
We develop exciting software from the ground up using the latest technologies such as React, node.js and Android.
We rely on the entire team to be creative and inventive - capable of communicating and developing next-generation platforms that stand head and shoulders above the competition.
Marketing Executive Role - Leeds - £35K
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join our exciting new head office in Leeds (Centre), to help us deliver our internationally recognised software platform to major global brands.
The ideal candidate will be extremely hands-on and have a real passion for creating compelling brand stories.
Forming part of the core marketing team at SignStix, you will report directly to the senior management team, and will lead the execution of the marketing strategy.
Core responsibilities include writing content for our web-site, press releases, guest blogs, social media, case studies, sales collateral and sales presentations.
You will work closely with the internal sales and product teams to continually produce new sales collateral and presentations that will be used for pitches and new business meetings.
You will confidently lead all marketing initiatives from concept to delivery, and produce monthly marketing and sales reports to present back to the senior management team. You will also be confident in pitching new ideas that will benefit the marketing strategy.
It is essential that you have at least 2 years’ marketing experience in a similar role and ideally either have CIM or other marketing qualification.
Your overall responsibilities will include:
- Execution and management of the marketing plan, led by the senior management team
- Ensuring the website and all online supplier profiles are continually kept up to date with the latest content, feature releases and collateral
- Planning & development of the PR calendar including content writing and distribution of all press releases
- Development of our case study portfolio. You will work closely with our partners and customers to develop compelling stories.
- Writing content for sales & marketing collateral, sales presentations, website, social media and blogs
- Planning & production of new sales & marketing collateral. You will be required to develop clear & concise briefs for graphic designers.
- Write engaging guest posts on 3rd-party websites to increase brand awareness and enhance our credibility in the market
- Planning & creation of email newsletters, based on existing brand templates.
- Development & management of a social media plan
- Development & management of a content marketing plan
- Assist with the production of visual content within the SignStix platform
- Produce monthly marketing and sales reports and present back to the senior management team
- Identify new business opportunities through regular market research and competitor research
You will be required to:
- Have a degree in Marketing or English, or CIM qualification.
- Have at least 2 years’ marketing experience (preferably in a B2B environment)
- Be an excellent writer (AS/A Level English is preferable)
- Be happy to work independently and have a proactive approach to marketing. You will be extremely organised and be able to manage your own workload
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a confident, upbeat attitude and possess a real drive to help shape the future of the business!
You will benefit from:
- Work with an innovative platform, set for significant growth over the next 12 months!
- Work with a friendly, helpful & fun team
- Work with leading retailers and international brands to assist them with their own marketing & communications strategies
- Generous holidays
- Flexi hours policy
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV (including evidence of previous success in a similar role) along with a Cover Letter to email@example.com
We will endeavour to get back to you within 3 business days.