SignStix (a UK based company) is an award-winning cloud-based digital engagement platform, enabling organisations to create, edit, manage and deploy digital content with ease across retail and corporate marketplaces globally.
The solution is fully scalable and is used by commercial and corporate enterprises to drive customer engagement and enhance in-store experiences globally.
Developed entirely in house, our leading-edge solutions attract some of the biggest names in global commerce.
We use the most up to date software development technologies allied with robust and scalable cloud technologies to deliver a unique and differentiated platform that is acknowledged in our industry as being exceptional.Our clients include Sainsburys, Argos, Clarins, ABB, Disney and Peregrine Group.
We develop exciting software from the ground up using the latest technologies such as React, node.js and Android.
We rely on the entire team to be creative and inventive - capable of communicating and developing next-generation platforms that stand head and shoulders above the competition.
Overview Of Role / Key Responsibilities
• Design and Develop high quality applications as part of a multi-disciplinary software team.
• Adhere to best practises and coding standards.
• Engage in code reviews, and project retrospectives and take an active role in improving development processes and standards.
• Promote adoption of new technologies and share knowledge within the team.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Server-side development experience in Node.js/NPM/Express
• Excellent communicator and problem solver.
• Ability to quickly learn new software skills and new technologies.
• Basic understanding of UX design and a desire to create great software
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Thorough understanding of development using REACT framework.
• Experience with JS Testing: (Karma, Mocha, Chai) and or Jest.
• Familiarity with Git or other version control system.
• Photoshop / Sketch
• Bootstrap / Material Design
• Babel ES6 / Webpack.
• SASS / SCSS
• Understanding of REST API design
Other Skills / Competencies
• Positive and proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
• Strong time management skills and be able to meet deadline
• Good organisation and communication skills
• Prioritisation skills
• Must be able to remain calm under pressure and successfully juggle multiple tasks
• Build rapport quickly and easily with other people across the business
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Strong time management skills and be able to meet deadlines
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to get back to you within 3 business days.